top of page

Group

Public·94 members
Edward Evdokimov
Edward Evdokimov

Orgies BEST

Some critics now believe that Representative Madison Cawthorn's claims about getting invited to orgies and observing cocaine use in Washington, D.C., are "real" after a new video and report surfaced suggesting an intimate relationship between the North Carolina Republican and a male staffer.

orgies

"ik [I know] i said 90% a couple days ago. but now i believe the cocaine orgies are 100% real [sic]," left-wing political commentator Hasan Piker tweeted Thursday evening, sharing the new Daily Mail report about Cawthorn.

"There is clearly a coordinated effort underway by the GOP to take down Madison Cawthorn," liberal political action committee MeidasTouch said in a tweet. "They must have really not liked him talking about their cocaine orgies."

"So Madison Cawthorn wears lingerie, goes to coke orgies, gets his junk touched by eager staffers, inside trades, brings guns to the airport, drives recklessly without a license. What does any of that have to do with his record on... yeah, I can't in good faith complete this joke," filmmaker Jeremy Newberger wrote in a Twitter post.

"Congressman Madison Cawthorn just told me that he has NOT retracted his claims about sex fueled orgies among DC elites. Why would anyone believe anything said by RINO Kevin McCarthy or repeated by CNN? Nothing reported by CNN is accurate or true!" Stone wrote in a post on his Telegram channel on March. (RINO is an acronym for "Republican in name only.")

I\u2019ve thrown a few consensual nonconsent orgies now, and wanted to do a writeup of what I\u2019ve learned. Maybe you\u2019re curious about throwing one yourself, or attending mine, or you wonder how this works in practice.

Our last event, we experimented with allowing people to bring +1\u2019s. I think we were reasonable in trying this, but from now on I think I\u2019d rather only allow people to bring +1s if they\u2019ve already attended 1-2 events and are a \u2018trusted member\u2019 of the orgies.

is, somewhat counter the spirit of all other orgies, about 2:3 women to men (given that the vast majority of receivers are women and aggressors are men). After some experimenting, it turns out that \u201Csome women are insufficiently ravaged\u201D is a much worse outcome than \u201Csome men have to wait their turn to do some ravaging.\u201D

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) said on a podcast earlier this week that fellow lawmakers have invited him to orgies and done cocaine in front of him. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) wants to have a word with him about it, Politico reported on Tuesday.

Melodrama is not just a film or literary genre but a powerful political discourse that galvanizes national sentiment to legitimate state violence. Finding virtue in national suffering and heroism in sovereign action, melodramatic political discourses cast war and surveillance as moral imperatives for eradicating villainy and upholding freedom. In Orgies of Feeling, Elisabeth R. Anker boldly reframes political theories of sovereignty, freedom, and power by analyzing the work of melodrama and affect in contemporary politics. Arguing that melodrama animates desires for unconstrained power, Anker examines melodramatic discourses in the War on Terror, neoliberal politics, anticommunist rhetoric, Hollywood film, and post-Marxist critical theory. Building on Friedrich Nietzsche's notion of "orgies of feeling," in which overwhelming emotions displace commonplace experiences of vulnerability and powerlessness onto a dramatic story of injured freedom, Anker contends that the recent upsurge in melodrama in the United States is an indication of public discontent. Yet the discontent that melodrama reflects is ultimately an expression of the public's inability to overcome systemic exploitation and inequality rather than an alarmist response to inflated threats to the nation.

Where are our friends having orgies? And how can we explain the discrepancy between what BU students think and what they have actually experienced? Based on the survey, one hypothesis could be that when students answered that college is the most common place to have an orgy, they did not have Binghamton in mind.

Our college years should be the prime time in our lives to have an orgy, but it seems as though factors like ego, homophobia, academics and a general feeling of self-consciousness stand in the way of experiencing a sexual awakening. The students in Binghamton are not unique in this regard. So is the lack of orgies a product of living in the 21st century?

While our family values may play a larger role in our decisions than they have in previous generations, Eric dismisses our constant need to please our parents as the sole reason for abstaining from an orgy. Instead he thinks the lack of orgies is due to an issue of physicality.

Congressional Republicans have finally shown that, yes, there actually is a limit to what they will tolerate from their fellow right-wingers: They are furious at Rep. Madison Cawthorn for his apparently false allegations of cocaine use and orgies among his colleagues.

Roger Stone defended embattled Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who has come under fire from his GOP colleagues for alleging that lawmakers engage in orgies and use cocaine, noting that the North Carolina Republican has not publicly walked back his claims.

cindy is completely right but not just for orgies but BM in general , i am a very likable person who went to BM with many experienced friends i traveled in costume and with drums i am a great north african and middle-eastern percussionist (however i found if i traveled round the burn with girls it made all the difference single guys are generally not welcome at BM

The Romans weren't noted for their restraint in god worship, particularly of Saturn, lord of death, and Bacchus, god of wine. As Christianity took hold, the no-holds-barred Saturnalia and Bacchanalia festivals were spoken of with disapproval; and the Latin orgia came to mean something depraved. But then, imperial orgies really were depraved. Tiberius Caesar, according to Suetonius, was a connoisseur: "teams of wantons of both sexes, selected as experts in deviant intercourse and dubbed analists, copulated before him in triple unions to excite his flagging passions." 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page